May 03, 2020
- New: Restored full stereo 3D compatibility for DirectX 11 games on Windows 10 v.1903 and higher + current Geforce drivers.
- Many thanks to: Schwing, Losti, Robert256, TadPole, Isaacvigo and everyone who helped. Without them 3D would be still broken on Windows 10 v. 1903 and later + current Geforce drivers.
- New: French translation was completed by Greatxerox! Many thx!
- New: For Win 10 v.1903 and higher a new toggle is visible in the top right corner for applying / undoing a modification for the Geforce driver. Toggling this on means we get full 3D compatibility back.
- New: Geforce driver modification is automatically applied when a game requires it on game start. Automatically undone on closing app or playing 2D mode.
- New: Restored 3D compatibility for Geforce DCH drivers. Warning: DCH drivers increase loading time of apps and games. So they are currently not recommended. Use standard ones instead.
- New: Added a detailed warning message when using DCH drivers. It also explains how to switch to "default" drivers.
- New: Added a button to download and install Geforce driver 425.31 automatically. This is the recommended driver as it still has 3D support without any hacks.
- New: As soon as 3D is enabled via Nvidia Control Panel the change is immediatly reflected in 3DFM. So both toggles are synchronized now.
- New: Added new tray icons indicating 2D and 3D mode. Also signalizes if driver modification is on / off by using different colors.
- New: Added new menu items for the tray icon to toggle 3D and the driver modification off / on.
- New: Added a warning message when the user tries to start 3D Vision setup wizard while RTSS is still running. This might cause a crash.
- New: Added toggle for fixing a crash with Windows Mixed Reality headsets.
- Changed: Improved checks if any stereo 3D component is missing or not installed correctly. 3DFM informs about them and tries to repair everything automatically.
- Changed: Improved start mechanism for Epic Game Store games by calling epic launcher protocol and Epic App ID.
- Changed: 3DFM is linked to MTBS3D thread instead of Geforce Forum now. Please go to MTBS3D Forum if you need any help.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where monitor entered 144 hz in stereo 3D mode when starting a game. This resulted in a red warning text.
- Bugfix: 3D mode was broken for Nvidia test application and DX9 windowed mode.
Download Version 1.75 (zip)
Download Version 1.75 (exe)